Translate

jueves, 14 de diciembre de 2023

Do not think that because I deny the doctrine of “love of enemies” and many other doctrines in the New Testament of the Bible, it means that I defend all the texts of the Old Testament of the Bible



Zeus: ”He who is not with me is against me and is the Devil, that bald man is the Devil, he does not accept me as his only savior, he insists on not eating pork, despising my words, he does not pray to my image "He speaks ill of my priests and pastors, he does not blindly believe in me, he hates his enemies, he is vengeful, he does not accept my advice to love his enemies and let himself be defeated (Matthew 5:39, Matthew 15:11)". Gabriel: «Seeing your face is not heaven for me, I am the antonym of your shepherds and priests who dream of seeing your face eternally, you look like those Greeks related to Sodom, in fact you are one of them, you are Zeus. For me, heaven is Yahweh's blessing: the look and caresses of a righteous woman, the only one I pray to is the one who made us both, and that is not you, Yahweh is the only savior whom I adore, He gives me strength to defeat you, impostor of the Romans!. With your contempt for Yahweh's law on forbidden foods (Leviticus 11), you insult, like those Greeks who had you as their god (2 Maccabees 6:2), the blood of faithful Jews who died for love of the law of Yahweh (2 Maccabees 7), I hate the enemies of Yahweh, they are mine too, and you will not be able to change my feelings, I will take revenge (Psalms 135:12-17). What has been decided will be done (Psalms 18:37-50). If you are not Satan but me, Why are you preaching love to my enemy Satan?. I hate Satan because I love Jehovah. Jehovah’s enemies are also my enemies, and I hate them.​ Psalms 139:17-22. Your angels dress like those whom Jehovah hates, but my angels do not (Deuteronomy 22:5, Isaiah 3:9), Speaking of which: Why did those men who worship you always draw me without clothes?. Do your men like men? (Genesis 13:13, Genesis 19:4-29, Ezekiel 16:48-50 (Leviticus 18)). 

Don't be mistaken about me: Don't confuse me with others. 


Do not think that because I deny the doctrine of “love of enemies” and many other doctrines in the New Testament of the Bible, it means that I defend all the texts of the Old Testament of the Bible: There are serious contradictions in the Old Testament: Ezekiel 18 :23-24 says that God does not wish to destroy the wicked and that it is possible for the wicked to become righteous and for the righteous to become wicked, but based on the messages Daniel 12:10, Psalms 118:18-20 and In my own experience (Psalms 41:4-10), I have come to the conclusion that a person who is unjust can never stop sinning, but that a person who is righteous can transgress God’s law only if he does not know it, In my case, when I was Catholic I knelt in front of the crosses and other Catholic images of that church to pray (the sin of idolatry (Transgression against Exodus 20:5)), and when I stopped being Catholic but I still did not discovered a certain falsehood about Rome in the Bible, I ate pork because I was confident in the truthfulness of a message in 1 Timothy 4 (The sin of committing impure acts (Transgression against Deuteronomy 14:3)). The message in Daniel 12:3-10 contradicts the message in Ezekiel 18:23-24, the message in Proverbs 9:8-10 and in Revelation 22:11 defends the message in Daniel 12:3-10. In the Old Testament, another of the things that do not fit with justice is considering Jacob righteous, as if the victory of the righteous was the victory of Jacob (Psalms 14:5-7), Jacob deceived his father who was blind to usurp his brother Esau and thus achieve that, under ignorance, his father Isaac blesses him and not Esau, that is not what righteous people do (Genesis 27:5-40), but you will see in the narrative how the The mother of Esau and Jacob engineered this injustice, which is why the commandment “You shall honor father and mother” (Exodus 20:12) must have exception clauses that I have not found in the Old Testament, but that does not mean that they never existed. , justifying the wicked or condemning the righteous are acts God hates (Proverbs 17:15). As if this were not enough, Ecclesiastes is a book that I have found false, not inspired by justice: Ecclesiastes 7:16-18 says that one must not be excessively wise and one must not be either very just or very unjust, while Proverbs 1:7 and Proverbs 9:9 show wisdom as something desirable and that it is good to be increasingly wiser, without a limit that tells you: “No more than this, you are already too wise”; and also Proverbs 29:27 teaches that there are no sieves or grays: You are either white or black (Spiritually speaking: Either you are just or you are unjust): Observe also how Ecclesiastes 7:16-18 invites you to try everything, stating that just by fearing to God, you will be delivered from evil, as if fearing God meant deliberately transgressing his law, (This message is similar to the messages in the New Testament that encourage you to eat pork without feeling like a sinner, but with that Roman falsehood attributed by them to the saints, the Romans insult the blood of people faithful to God who were murdered at the hands of the Greek persecutors, for refusing to eat pork (2 Maccabees 6:18-20), the Romans, inspired by Zeus or Jupiter and their invincible sun god, they have contradicted the clear messages of Isaiah and Moses (Matthew 15:17, 1 Timothy 4, Deuteronomy 14:3, Isaiah 65:4, Isaiah 66:17). In the gospel of Thomas you will see a message that defends the falsehoods in Matthew 15:17 and 1 Timothy 4 regarding forbidden foods. If you read the Gospel of Philip you will see a message that defends the Roman lie of the birth of Jesus from a woman who Despite being pregnant, she was a virgin. For this falsehood, the Romans took the prophecy in Isaiah 7 out of context. If you read the book of Enoch, you will find absurd narratives about the laws of nature, and other things that do not add up. For these reasons and more, I wash my hands of both the content of the Bible and the Apocrypha, both as a whole are false, during my ignorance I defended these texts and that is why I thus amend myself of those involuntary errors, which my website from 2004 evidences that I committed it. This page: https://www.geocities.ws/naodanxxii/idols.html contains a copy prepared by third parties, of the web page that I created in Geocities, an old hosting service that Yahoo had in 2004, Yahoo’s Geocities already does not exist, and I lost access to my old Yahoo E-mail address associated with that web page, my page had ceased to exist, however for approximately a year, to my surprise I found an exact copy of that web page, with a URL address similar to the original, I cannot delete or edit that copy, but if you read there, you will find evidence that my interest in religion is not motivated by the interest of amassing money through deception, nor by having a harem of women at my disposal, nor for receiving the applause of the crowds, my interest is based on the fact that I believe that God exists and that is why I seek God to give me his blessing, embodied in a loyal and virgin woman to join her in marriage, not going to Him with lies as Jacob did against his father, but going to my Father with the truth, despite my involuntary errors, my objective was the same: “My interest in the theme of religion started from my previous and current interest in having a fair ( just ) woman.”: Proverbs 28:13 He who covers his sins will not prosper; But he who confesses them and turns away from them will obtain mercy. Proverbs 18:22 He who finds a wife finds good, and he obtains favor from Jehovah. Leviticus 21:14 He will not take a widow, nor a divorced woman, nor a prostitute, nor a harlot, but he will take a virgin from his people as a wife. Proverbs 19:14 The house and riches are an inheritance from the parents, but a wise wife is from Jehovah.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.